What to Bring
We want to make your visit as convenient and pleasant as possible. Things aboard the WellCareAmerica mobile unit will move more efficiently if you have the following items with you at the time of the appointment.
- Your insurance card. You are allowed one screening mammogram each year at no copay or deductible. WellCareAmerica will be happy to file your visit with your insurance carrier.
- Your healthcare provider’s information. We will need the name, address and phone number of your healthcare provider so we may share the results of your screening.
- Previous mammogram images or the name, address and phone number of the facility that conducted your last mammogram. This allows our radiologist to compare our images with any prior images taken.
How to Prepare
- We suggest you wear a two-piece outfit the day of your appointment.
- Do not wear deodorant, powder, perfume or lotion. This is important as these items may contain metallic particles that may be visible on your mammogram.
According the Affordable Care Act, every person is allowed preventive screenings at no cost. Annual screening mammogram is a preventive screening and therefore does not require a copay or deductible. Please provide us your insurance information when you make your appointment. WellCareAmerica will file the claim with your insurance company.